It is done. We recorded our first episode of the Plants and Pipettes Podcast.
What happens if you repeatedly poke a plant in the
eye leaf? And what is so exciting about transforming yet another organelle? Listen to this episode and find out!
If you have comments about the things we said, please post them below on plantsandpipettes.com. We’d love to hear your feedback!
- Tegan’s Paper: Quantitative and functional posttranslational modification proteomics reveals that TREPH1 plays a role in plant touch-delayed bolting, Wang et al., PNAS, 2018
- Joram’s Paper: High-efficiency generation of fertile transplastomic Arabidopsis plants, Ruf et al., Nature Plants, 2019
- The previous chloroplast transformation paper from 2017: Efficient Plastid Transformation in Arabidopsis, Yu et al, Plant Physiology, 2017
- DIY 3D printed hand powered centrifuge
- Ultralow-cost electroporator
- Gaurav Byagathvalli on twitter
- Dunning-Kruger on GMO opposition survey
Our opening music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!