Don’t you dare disrespect our favourite model organism, Arabidopsis. No wait, we love tobacco and hate Arabidopsis. No! Both are the WORST, we love Chlamydomonas above everything else! Or were we team sunflower?
Paper of the week: Massive haplotypes underlie ecotypic differentiation in sunflowers; Blog post “behind the paper”: Adaptive alleles stick together
- Worm Twitter is angry
- Unequal effects of Covid-19 pandemic on scientists
- Racism in science is real
- Snails under threat
- Why even smart people fall for bad science
- Music for plants (found in this article)
- 1 Million seeds in vault
- Disruptive cat tail
- Cat brings swimming goggles
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!