In this episode, Joram gets really upset. Tegan offers her services as an apocalyptic seamstress. And somewhere, a pallas cat is looking regal.
- How to ask for pronouns
- Gympie gympie, aka Dendrocnide moroides; new study
- Pamela Ronald was just awarded the World Agricultural Prize 2020 and is the first woman in the history of the prize (which exists for over 20 years). Interview with Pamela
- Ben Franklin effect
- Pink pineapples, FDA approval, official website
- Rubisco Activase pushes and pulls on the enzyme to release the inhibitory sugar
- Weird prion senses temperature: article, news & views
- Nature really wants to make crabs, explanatory article
- Wheel of Power/Privilege
- Pallas cats look great, and also attack cameras (watch this video!)
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!