Big udder won’t like this episode – not specifically because we said anything but mostly because they are a joyless bundle of cow farts. In this brand new and highly sought-after episode, we are discussing proximity proteomics, global earthworm abundance and the best way to water your plants.
- Proximity proteomics in a marine diatom reveals a putative cell surface-to-chloroplast iron trafficking pathway; Jernej Turnšek, John K Brunson, Maria del Pilar Martinez Viedma, Thomas J Deerinck, Aleš Horák, Miroslav Oborník, Vincent A Bielinski, Andrew Ellis Allen; eLife 2021;10:e52770
- Global data on earthworm abundance, biomass, diversity and corresponding environmental properties
- Joe Brown on Twitter: “Water your plants with … water. New findings from Ellie Brown, age 8. https://t.co/niRGFDtIOg“
- Can algae contribute to the war with Covid-19?
- Global Cactus Traffickers Are Cleaning Out the Deserts (Thanks, Apple Chew Yen Peng)
- This Unique Flower Smells Like Dead Insects to Attract And Trap Coffin Flies
- Flowers respond to pollinator sound within minutes by increasing nectar sugar concentration
- Effects of Graphene Oxide on Germination and Early Growth of Plants
- Kokumi: The sensation that makes tasting better
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!