Some people say, Joram is too close to still being sick in this episode. Those people are wrong. Joram is just a pretentious stuck up golfer who will never speak again with air freely travelling through his nose. So there’s that. Also, we have plant science for (for real!) and other… stuff. Like a stuffy nose. Bless you.
- Justus Niemeyer, David Scheuring, Julian Oestreicher, Bruce Morgan, Michael Schroda, Real-time monitoring of subcellular H2O2 distribution in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, The Plant Cell, Volume 33, Issue 9, September 2021, Pages 2935–2949
- Seeds inspire miniature sensors that float through the air
- Language extinction triggers the loss of unique medicinal knowledge
- Invasive Cheatgrass Spreads Under City Lights
- Fifteen compelling open questions in plant cell biology
- Australian funder backflips on controversial preprint ban
- Male seahorses grow placentas to incubate their young
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!