Deck the halls and snatch the gravy, it’s a Christmas episode of your favourite plant podcast that is hosted by Tegan and Joram! In this year’s final episode, we’re bringing you one last time in 2020 all the facts and bits of information you never knew you needed. Moth Cyborgs? Check. Zombees? Check. Way too much talking about Christmas music? CHECK. Please enjoy this episode, and have a wonderful winter break. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy, everyone!
- Peroxisomes are the next big plant organelle, we told you so
- Plants and Pipettes on Peroxisomes
- Where’s wallaby? Using public records and media reports to describe the status of red‐necked wallabies in Britain
- Endless forms most stupid, icky, and small: The preponderance of noncharismatic invertebrates as integral to a biologically sound view of life
- What is a Zombee? | Plants And Animals
- Tomato crop enriched with Parkinson’s disease drug created
- A list of cool plant podcasts by Awkward Botany
- Wie wachsen Erdnüsse? (Cool video about Peanuts with English subtitles)
- [2004.15011] TLDR: Extreme Summarization of Scientific Documents
- tl;dr: this AI sums up research papers in a sentence
- Flora L Design Advent Calendar
- Adorable, Remorseless Killing Machine Is World’s Deadliest Cat
Check out the Plant Book Club on Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart!
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!